Heart of Europe FC has an opening in their Czech and Polish office. Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. Successful candidates will be fluent in English and Polish languages, knowledge of football and have prior experience in management.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Communication with key stakeholders.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Fluency in English and Polish languages.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or a related field is an advantage.
Location of the office is either in Gliwice, Poland or Ostrava, Czech Republic.
Please submit your resume ideally in pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by the 19th of January 2020.